The Future, and more specifically details involved with my future.

Posted on 6:40 PM by nakedlogic | 0 comments

Honestly, I don't know what the big thing about blogs has been all about. Other than the aforementioned reason as to why I started this blog (which looking back at again, yes, I did roll my eyes at and laughed about as well, after seeing how deliciously ADD it sounded) it seems that the only other reason why people start blogging is because they are either traveling, have a family, or loves to garden. Other than that, thats all I can come up with. Unless you count "ranting" as a reason. Which I will.

As to my future, I'm going to college soon (four months) and I have a lot of stuff to get done before that time. Here's a list mainly for my use to keep track of it all:

  • Turn 18
  • Finish merit badges for my Eagle
  • Apply for housing
  • Apply for scholarships
  • Apply for internship/job
  • Call Wade
  • Go to Megacon
  • Skydive
  • Finish that art project
  • Read Atlas Shrugged
And not in that order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment